One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj's (my) weapons

2 posters

Go down

Dj's (my) weapons Empty Dj's (my) weapons

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 pm

name: dragon overlords armor

description: Dj's (my) weapons Brutedragonarmorserendipitythumb

this armor resembles a knight that once served a dragon it is extremley bulky and protects the wearer from cutting,explosive,fire based,and stabbing attacksand physical attacks and also increases there physical strength able to dent steel walls with only a punch however there is a downside being so heavy the armor slows down the wearer dramatically allowing most attacks to be dodged i only wear this armor when fighting weak opponents i only use this armor to fight strong oppnents if they only know mostly physical attacks

type: armor,defensive armor

cost: 5500 beli

name: dragon shuriken

description: Dj's (my) weapons Fm-410_angle

these shuriken are more unique than normal shuriken unlike 4 points of a refgular one these ones have 3 sharp grooved points for cleaner cuts and there is a bar in the middle of the shuriken with the japanese kanji for "dragon" written on them i keep a large supply of these shuriken in a smalll bag tied to my right leg

cost: 350 beli (for a pack of 20)

name: the dragoon glaive

description: Dj's (my) weapons 48591

this glaive is as large as a 5 year old child i always tie it up onto my back for easy carrying it looks sort of like a shuriken except instead of points it has 5 curved points but at the end of the points there is a small dagger attached to each point making 5 daggers the daggers are specially grooved to have teeth like grooves for dealing multiple cuts if stabbed right the daggers can puncture organs this glaive resembles a dragons claw the middle of the glaive being the hand the 5 curved edges for the fingers and the 5 daggers at the ends for the claws if held by one of the edges the weilder can use it like a normal sword for close combat

type: stabbing weapon,optional throwing weapon

cost: 1050 beli

name: dragon boomerang blade

description: Dj's (my) weapons UC1402%20Glaive%20SQ

this boomerang is closley related to glaives it is basically a straight edge for holding but has a large curved blade on both ends for slicing flesh i can throw it like a boomerang for mid to long range combat or hold it by the middle straight edge for close combat

type: throwing weapon,slicing weapon

cost: 800 beli

name: the dragon scythe

description: Dj's (my) weapons W_lili_scythe

this scythe resembles the neck and skull of a dragon unlike normal scythes which is one sharp curved blade the blade on this scythe has many sharp grooved edges resembling a dragons fangs dealing many more cuts and can slice into bone this scythe also has a few techniques as well and is good for close to mid range combat

techniques:

winding blowback: by swinging the scythe in the air the scythe will literally cut into the air and blast a blade shaped wind shockwave at the foe bunting them

deaths fissure: by stabbing the scythe into the ground the scythe will crack the earth towards the enemy though will only split the earths crust up to 5 meters which can trip up the foe or drop things into the fissure like a dropped weapon

type: stabbing weapon special weapon

cost: 1550 beli

name: dragon mace nunchuks

description: Dj's (my) weapons Quad%20Ball%20Medieval%20Spiked%20Mace

these nunchuks carry only one wodden handle but have 4 small but spiked maces attached to the handle with think iron chains i carry two at a time 1 for my left hand 1 for my right i also have a spare chain so i can attach both of the nunchuks together to make a nunchuk with 2 handles and 8 small spiked maces

type: battering weapon,stabbing weapon

cost: 750 beli for one 1550 beli for 2

name: dragons death axe

description: Dj's (my) weapons Bs01419a

this axe has a small dragons head at the tip of the handle connected to the head is a large scythe like blade for the axe it is very sharp able to cut through bone and make large slice dents in a iron wall though wont cut through the wall

type: cutting weapon

cost: 900 beli

name: hidden dragon necklace knife

description: Dj's (my) weapons Images%3Fq%3Ddragon%2Bnecklace&hl=en&usg=__szIkSyp6uelUmsHV_3bPwGh4tMs=&sa=X&ei=fBMhTJrEFcHflgfsvPU-&ved=0CC8Q9QEwAA

the necklace itself looks like the head of a dragon with a breath of fire coming from its mouth however what the foe doesn't know is that the flame from the mouth is actually a handle and when pulled out reveals a knife at the tip of the handle thats hidden inside of this necklace i wear it all the time and is a quick way to take out a weapon

type: stabbing weapon,hidden weapon

450 beli

name:poisoned dragon bomb

description: Dj's (my) weapons Logomedium

this bomb is made of a fineley crafted glass thats transparent it is formed to look like a small dragon it looks green and people simply think it is a statue or sculpture but the green color is actually the poison that is sealed inside i throw the glass container on the ground which evaporates the liquid to a poisonous gas deadly if inhaled

type: poison

cost: 650 beli

name: dragon ring knives

description: Dj's (my) weapons FM-428-2

these rings have a small dragons head carved into it the head however has a small knife extending from it i wear up to 10 of these rings 1 for each finger when worn i use them as brass knuckles and punch the foe cutting flesh

cost: 200 beli for each ring maximum one person can buy and own is 10 rings

name: dragon knuckle guards

description: Dj's (my) weapons Flyingdragonclaw

these guards resemble the head,body wings spine and tail of a dragon i wear 2 of these guards 1 for each hand they can be used to block blades and also serve offensive purposes on the back of the guard which i use to block blades running down it is a row of finley sharpened grooves resembling the spine that can tear into flesh also at the end of the guard there is a small retractable hook blade resembling the tail that can puncture and stab foes

type: guard,stabbing weapon,cutting weapon

cost: 800 beli for 1 1600 beli for 2

name: dragon cannons

description: [img]http://guidestobuy.com/images/actionfigure/upload//images/I/51N6WKld7FL.jpg/img]

cost: 2000 beli for each cannon (dragon rider pirates automatically have these cannons)

i do not carry these these cannons are the primary weapons of my and my crews ship the dragon overlord which i replaced the normal cannons with i now use these for the cannons these cannons have much further attack range than normal cannons

name: dragun dagger

description: Dj's (my) weapons 30053

this daggers andle resembles a dragon the dagger is fineley curved and has sharp teeth like grooves for cutting flesh and is small so easy to conceal i store it in a small puoch near my pocket

type: stabbing weapon,cutting weapon

cost: 500 beli

name: dragon knuckles blades

description: Dj's (my) weapons Mystic_Dragon_Blades

these resembles dragons and brass knuckles except the knuckle parts are replaced with blads i wear them exactly like brass knuckles and can tear through flesh with them

type: offensive stabbing and cutting weapon

cost: 1050 beli for one 1700 beli for two
name:dragon katana

description: Dj's (my) weapons SM-JS113

this katana resembles the tail of a dragon and is very sharp able to make clean cuts i wear it in its sheath and put it behind my back right behind the glaive i use

cost: 1250 beli

Last edited by dragoon master dj on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Young Pirate-Captain Of The Dragon Rider Pirates

Beli : 1010534
Experience : 6

Character Sheet
Health:
Dj's (my) weapons Left_bar_bleue250/250Dj's (my) weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
Dj's (my) weapons Left_bar_bleue400/400Dj's (my) weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
Dj's (my) weapons Left_bar_bleue50/50Dj's (my) weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Back to top Go down

Dj's (my) weapons Empty Re: Dj's (my) weapons

Post by Luffy Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 pm

all is approved excpt the armor. now is you want that amor it means you'll be wearing it 24/7 and it's very heavy meaning it will slow you down very much, much like the guy luffy beat at barati with sanji the guy had on all that gold but stood in one spot and fought luffy, so if you want that armor you'll be real slow, i suggest that you give it too one of your pirateswhen you get some]
Luffy
Luffy
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin

Beli : 1011463
Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health:
Dj's (my) weapons Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Dj's (my) weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Special Weapond Attack:
Dj's (my) weapons Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Dj's (my) weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Devil Fruit Power:
Dj's (my) weapons Left_bar_bleue550/550Dj's (my) weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

https://onepiece-rpg1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:24 pm

ok then i will be giving it to mr.crocodile if he accepts my gift to him will th armor be approved?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Dj's (my) weapons Left_bar_bleue250/250Dj's (my) weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
Dj's (my) weapons Left_bar_bleue400/400Dj's (my) weapons Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 pm

if not then i shall wear it myself
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down