One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups

+5
Tenchu
Smoker
Onago
dragoon master dj
Luffy
9 posters

Go down

[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty [Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups

Post by Luffy Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Rules
After you feel out the template you can not edit it.
All the moves you put down will be the only moves you can use
If you have other forms then list them there effects and attacks.
There is no cheating for a member thats in the tournement[this wont happen]
There is no bragging untill the end of the tournement
If you feel a judge was cheating then Via. Pm me or makai
There is no GM.
Match ups will be chosen Randomly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anouncements
The official date has not been posted yet.
The date has been moved to Saturday the first of August
The date is canceled dj is offline an makai is sick, it we will post an official date when makai is better.
The tournement will be post poned, I have somewere to go saturday, an will be gone to further notice! This is not official though, so cross your fingers for a drop in temputure an some rain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Template

Name
Pirate/Marine
list of all techniques[must be bought][Damage technique does to opponett and how it effects you]
List Of all weapons[Must be Bought][Damage technique does to opponett and how it effects you]
List of weapons techniques[Damage technique does to opponett and how it effects you]
Rank[marine rank, pirate bounty]
Forms:[List form attacks and abilities]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admins Judgeing
Admin Luffy
Admin Makai

Global Moderators
Mod Miyuki
Mod Renshu
Mod Rina
Mod DJ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members Signed Up
Dragoon master dj[DJ Dragonia]
Onago[Onago God]
Smoker[Smoker]
Tenchu[Rikimaru Tenchu]
Hisame[Hisame Thatch]
Renshu Nasagi[Renshu Nasagi]
Miyuki Tadame[Miyuki Tadame]
Rina Sayuki[Rina suyki]

Members who aren't allowed to participate
Admin Luffy[ Monkey D. Leji]
Admin makai[Kagirinai Tenchou]

Awards

1st Place
Spoiler:

2nd Place
Spoiler:

3rd Place
Respect, 15,000 beli, an three weapons from any shop.

4th Place or below Nothing

Last edited by Luffy on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 am; edited 9 times in total
Luffy
Luffy
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin

Beli : 1009463
Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue1350/1350[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Special Weapond Attack:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue1800/1800[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Devil Fruit Power:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue550/550[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

https://onepiece-rpg1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty Re: [Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups

Post by Luffy Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 pm

edited
Luffy
Luffy

Character Sheet
Health:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue1350/1350[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Special Weapond Attack:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue1800/1800[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Devil Fruit Power:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue550/550[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 pm

name: Dj Dragonia
pirate crew: the dragon rider pirates

list of all techniques:
doragun doragun gogyua kasui (dragon dragon fire stream): the user will inhale taking a deep breath then exhale releasing a giant stream of flames incinerating the opponent damage: 65

doragun doragun bibu sumasshu (dragon dragon tail smash): the user will form a dragons tail on there body and slam it into the opponent damage: 50

doragun doragun horun yari (dragon dragon horn spear): the user will form dragon horns on there head and headbutt the foe spearing the horns into them damage: 60

doragun doragun destructive kobushi (dragon dragon destructive fist): using the dragun dragun fruits ability of giving the consumer the strength of a dragon the foe will simply punch an object or foe but with much more brute force capable of knocking back opponents a couple meters away and literally shatter through boulders damage: 85

doragun doragun memori mashinhou (dragon dragon scale machinegun) : the user will form dragon scales all over there body but will break and flake some of them off into there hands then will throw them at the enemy and increase there speed by blowing a gust of wind at the scales to slice the foe damage: 75

doragun doragun tsubasa of gogyou (dragon dragon wings of fire): the user will form dragon wings on there back then light them on fire with a fire stream after doing so the user can blow fire blasts by simply flapping there wings or smack the foe with there wings to burn them damage: 65

doragun doragun tsume shuredda (dragon dragon claw shredder): after forming claws on there hands the user will use them to shred flesh against the enemy damage: 55

doragun doragun nenshou horuns (dragon dragon burning horns): after igniting a set of horns formed on the users head the user will headbutt and stabb the foe burning the wound as well damage: 80

doragun doragun tsume hinote (dragon dragon claw blaze): after igniting pairs of claws formed on there hands the user will slash the foe with them multiple times burning and slicing the foe at once damage: 65

doragun doragun taiyou tobikomi (dragon dragon sun dive): after forming there whole body into a dragon the user will fly until the sun is directly behind them the foe will have trouble seeing them because of the sun giving the user an advantage the user will then divebomb into the foe tackling them with brute force but not harming themselves damage: 75

doragun doragun nenshou kakuhuan (dragon dragon burning whip) : after forming a tail the user will ignite it into flames and use there burning tail like a heat rod or burning rope smacking and burning the foe at the same time damage: 60

list of all weapons:
dragon shuriken damage: 15 for each
the dragoon glaive damage: 45
dragon boomerang blade damage: 40
the dragon scythe damage: 50, 65 for doom fissure, 75 for windback shockwave
dragon mace nunchuks damage: 45
dragons death axe damage: 55
hidden dragon necklace knife damage: 20
poisoned dragon bomb damage: 10 damage for each turn
dragon ring knives X10 damage: 5 for each
dragon knuckle guards damage: 15
dragun dagger damage: 25
dragon knuckle blades damage: 40
dragon katana damage: 65

Last edited by dragoon master dj on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Young Pirate-Captain Of The Dragon Rider Pirates

Beli : 1008534
Experience : 6

Character Sheet
Health:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue250/250[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue400/400[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue50/50[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:39 pm

can you please add the effects of your techniques weapons and how much damage it does an how much power it takes to do.

You an example a weapon is a special technique your special technique stat is 400 an to use this weapon's attack it takes 20 to use.

Gett it. I'll edit the template
Luffy
Luffy

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:55 pm

edited
Luffy
Luffy

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onago Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Name: Onago God

Pirate/Marine: Marine

list of all techniques
1 Million
Devil Fruit: 5
Health to opponett: 50
5 Million- 10 million
Devil Fruit: 15
Health to opponett:60
20 million- 50 million
Devil Fruit: 35
Health to opponett: Knockout for 2 post, 100

5 Million, 10, 20, 30, 50, 60 Million, 100, Max 200 Million Volt Vari-500[main move]
Enel releases various levels of his electric energy, eventually becoming a living body of lightning.

Sango
Inazuma [Sango], literally translated as Lightning: Enel unleashes a massive charge of electricity from his hand that forms a wide blast used to devastate large areas with no specific target in mind. Devil Fruit 100, health to opponett 275, destroys the ship if we were fighting on one.

El Thor
Kami no Sabaki (literally translated as Judgment of God): Mostly used to punish "infidels", Enel focuses a large cluster of electricity above his target, then uses it to send a huge and powerful lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, deep frying said unlucky target. He can also use this attack to launch a massive thunder stream from his hand. Devil Fruit 50, health to opponett 375[if tookin to a vital spot death]

Kari (Electric Light): Enel heats the air around him with his Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks, like that of a Burn Bazooka. "Kari" is the Malayan god of thunder. Devil Fruit 75 health to opponett 150[basically used for defense], takes two post to began.

30,000,000 Volt Hino (3000万 V雷鳥 [ヒノ], San Senman Boruto Raitori [Hino], literally translated as Thunder Bird): Enel bangs on the drum on his lower right hand-side with his staff to create a giant hawk shaped blast of lightning from said drum. "Hino" is the Iroquois (Native American) god of thunder. Effect at the top

Kiten (雷獣 [キテン], Raijū [Kiten], literally translated as Lightning Beast): Enel bangs on the drum on his lower left hand-side with his staff to create a giant tiger like beast shaped blast of lightning from said drum. "Kiten" is an Asian god of thunder. The name is also a pun to the electrical beast created as Kiten is similar in pronunciation to Kitten. In the Viz Manga, this is called Lightning Beast Kiten. devil fruit-50, damage to opponett 215 health

60,000,000 Volt Julungul (6000万V雷龍 [ジャムブウル], Roku Senman Boruto Rairyū [Jamubūru], literally translated as Lightning Dragon): Enel bangs on his top two drums with his staff to create a giant dragon shaped blast of lightning from them much stronger then Hino or Kiten attacks. "Julungul" is an Aboriginal serpent goddess of weather. It is known as Jamboule in the video games. creates a dragon, 550 devil fruit, 1,050 damage to opponett

Gloam Paddling (雷冶金 [グローム・パドリング], Kaminari Yakin [Gurōmu Padoringu], literally translated as Thunder Metallurgy): Enel uses his Goro Goro no Mi powers to heat metal and melt nearby metal then reshape it into anything he desires. During his battle with Luffy he used this attack to change his gold staff into a trident and to create the gold ball on Luffy's arm from some of the gold plating on his ship Maxim. This proved useful in his fight against Luffy as it was the only way he could hurt Luffy either by the points of his trident or by the heat generated by running electricity through the gold. "Grom" (Гром) is Russian for "thunder". In the Viz Manga, it is called Luminous Forge.

Deathpiea (デスピア, Desupia): A thunder storm is created by the Ark Maxim and Enel's powers. Using these storm clouds, Enel can rain lightning down on the land below him. not used in battle

Mamaragan (万雷 [ママラガン], Banrai [Mamaragan], literally translated as Heavy Thunder): The thunderstorm created by Deathpiea showers lightning everywhere. The lightning bolts are much larger and more powerful than normal lightning bolts and one is enough to burn down an entire village. "Mamaragan" is the Central Australian Aboriginal god of Thunder.

Raigō (Advent of Thunder).Raigō/Ragal (雷迎, literally translated as Thunder Greeting): Also known as the Advent of Thunder, Enel creates a huge spherical cloud filled with electricity. The ball has enough power to destroy an entire island. It is created by combining the powers of the ark, Maxim, and Enel's own powers. "Raigō" is the term used for the coming of Amida Buddha to welcome the spirits of the dead, but here the "Rai" stands for thunder. This is his most powerful attack. Devil fruit 1500, health automatic death, can only be used one time.

200,000,000 Volt Amaru (2億V・雷神 [アマル], Ni Oku Boruto Raijin [Amaru], literally translated as Thunder God): Enel transforms into a gigantic Raijin looking thunder god made of pure electricity and supposedly is when Enel is at his strongest, but we never see how strong it is as Luffy quickly beats him with his Gomu Gomu no Golden Rifle attack. While in this form Enel likely gets massive strength boost and uses two of his transformed trident spears, although he has not made them bigger according to his own increased size and the tridents are about the size of forks compared to his new size 2500 devil fruit, automatic death if hit by two.

List Of all weapons: don't own any.
List of weapons techniques
Forms: No forms

Onago
Admiral
Admiral

Beli : 1114497
Experience : 3

Character Sheet
Health:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue0/0[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Special Weapond Attack:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue0/0[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:50 pm

finished editing
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Beli : 1008534

Character Sheet
Health:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue250/250[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue400/400[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue50/50[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Onago God is added to the tournement

DJ Dragonia is added to the tournement
Luffy
Luffy

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 am

Name: Poison Man Smoker
list of all techniques

Hydra
Magellan's signature technique. After producing vast amounts of liquid poison from his body, Magellan is able manipulate it in the form of a three-headed dragon. It seems that it can even separate itself from Magellan to pursue escaping foes. With this creature, Magellan is able to engulf any opponent in deadly poison. The level of toxicity is so overwhelming that it actually causes the unfortunate victim to dissolve. The poison acts on the nervous system, paralyzing the victim and making them suffer excruciating pain until they die. This technique seems to be very infamous within the walls of Impel Down, as the prisoners all know and fear its name and properties. Fire seems to neutralize the liquid the Hydra is made of and prevents it a bit from completely reforming. Should one of its heads be burned, it doesn't completely recover even when Magellan retracts the creature back into his body.

Chloro Ball
After chewing and blowing up some of his poison like bubble gum, Magellan spits the bubble at high speed towards an enemy. Upon impact, the bubble explodes and releases a cloud of poison gas. The gas acts like tear gas and causes severe sneezing, and immobilizes the enemy and anyone else near the vicinity. The name comes from chlorobenzalmalononitrile, or CS tear gas.

Venom Road
While producing his Hydra, Magellan completely engulfs himself in the liquid poison. While engulfed, Magellan quickly travels within one of his Hydra's necks and out of its mouth to where he would want to go. Magellan has also used this for vertical travel as well.

Doku Fugu
Poison Blowfish- Taking a deep breath, Magellan inflates his body slightly in order to withstand a physical blow. This is apparently strong enough to withstand against a Gear Second attack. While in this stance, Magellan can blow poisonous liquid bubbles with similar properties to the Hydra. This technique is named after the Poison Blowfish and its defensive ability against predators.

Doku Gumo
(毒・雲, Poison Cloud?): Breathing out large amounts of his poisonous breathe, Magellan creates a fog-like cover in an area. This poisonous fog not only blurs the sight of any opponent caught within in, but also slowly weakens them as well, by gradually robbing away their strength, eyesight, and hearing.

Doku Barrier
Smoker creates a barrier useing the doku Chloro ball, but makes them stickier an more toxic if touched will be poisoned.

List Of all weapons: Sea Stone handcuffs, Seastone tipped jutte
Forms:Venom Demon: Jigoku no Shinpan (毒の巨兵 地獄の審判, Benomu Dēmon Jigoku no Shinpan?, Venom Demon: Hell's Judgment): Magellan's ultimate attack. He produces an enormous amount of liquid poison, that he calls Kinjite (禁じ手, Forbidden Hand), and, from it, he forms into a massive devil-like entity that mimics his every movement, with its head and hands resemble those of Magellan's. The color of this poison liquid is crimson-colored and releases a noxious smoke to go along with it. The poison made from Hell's Judgment is so toxic that it affects even non-organic objects, with the poison spreading like a disease over everything that makes contact with it, even if not directly, and seems to kill the afflicted victims right away once the infection spreads all the way throughout the body (which seems to be at a very rapid rate). Magellan claimed that this technique is potent enough to destroy all of Impel Down.
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Beli : 1015463

Character Sheet
Health:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue7800/7800[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (7800/7800)
Special Weapond Attack:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue8500/8500[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/8500)
Devil Fruit Power:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue6800/6800[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (6800/6800)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:55 am

smoker is added to the tournement.
Luffy
Luffy

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenchu Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Name: Rikimaru Tenchu
list of all techniques:
Ice Age
(氷河時代 (アイス・エイジ), Aisu Eiji): An attack used only near the ocean or another large area of water. Aokiji places his hand in the water, then in an instant freezes it (anything in/on it) completely solid.

Longring-
Longland. An alternate version of this is where Aokiji places his hand to the ground and uses his ability to instantly freeze an entire huge area turning it into an cold, frozen wasteland. Not only does it freeze the area, but anything and everything in the area, including living organisms, into completely frozen statues. It is undetermined how long the targets this version would remain frozen.

Ice Saber-
Ice Saber (アイスサーベル, Aisu Sāberu): Aokiji picks up several thin objects, such as blades of grass, and throws them into the air. Then he blows on them with an icy breath that freezes them into a large, jagged sword of ice.

Ice Time-free
(アイスタイム, Aisu Taimu): Aokiji touches his opponent's body, then freezes them into a human ice statue. They can remain alive for some time in their icy form, but any decent hit will shatter them to pieces.

Ice Block: Partisan-
(アイス塊両棘矛 (アイスブロック パルチザン), Aisu Burokku Paruchizan): Aokiji creates several spears of ice and then hurls them at the enemy.

Ice Time Capsule-
(アイスタイムカプセル, Aisu Taimu Kapuseru): Using his powers, Aokiji sends a wave of ice along the ground, anything it hits is frozen in place.

Partisan
(両棘矛 (パルチザン), Paruchizan): Aokiji throws several spears of ice at the opponent. Unlike Ice Block: Partisan, which are merely icicles, these spears are more well shaped, featuring trident-like tips.

Ice Ball
(アイス・BALL (ボール), Aisu Bōru): Aokiji freezes his opponent in a giant sphere of ice.

Aokiji's Pheasant Beak (on the right).Ice Block: Pheasant Beak
Aisu Burokku Fezanto Bekku): Aokiji releases a massive wave of ice in the shape of a pheasant's tail.

List Of all weapons: Ice Saber, Ice shuriken, Ice Katana

Ice Saber-Slash
The ice saber glows with a blue aura then reaches an slashes out at the opponett.

Ice saber-shower
The ice saber splitts into ice pieces an rain out of the air.

Ice shurieken-Marage tempo
The shurieken looks as if they splitt apart an attack at many directions.

Forms:none
Tenchu
Tenchu
Admiral
Admiral

Beli : 1114047

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Smoker an tenchu are added to the tournement
Luffy
Luffy

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renshu Nasagi Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:14 am

Name: Renshu Nasagi
Pirate/Marine: Pirate
list of all technique:

Shinpantouryuu (Judgement Sword Style) - a style that uses haki and the users body as a weapon mixed with a sword, The style of sword fighting is said to be flawless and perfect

Devil Fruit

1) Hells Illusion: Binding CHains: A techniqe that involves taking control of the surroundings casting an illusion over the opponent making it appear as if chains are shooting up out of the ground and are wrapping around the opponent or opponents

2) Hells Illusion: Dark Palace: Using an illusion the wielder will cast a high powered illusion over the area sending their opponent into a giant palace. Every door they open they will see past memories of their life. Every single bad memory they ever experienced will come to life inside that palace

3) Forest of Death: DCasting an illusion the wielder will create a giant black forest from an illusion. The forest will be 'alive'. Branches will fly at those trapped within to kill them. Everything in the forest will come out to 'kill them'. From Animals to plants. To even the earth trying to suck them underneath

4) Petal Illusion; This is a technique casting an illusion over the wielder and everyone in the area. the wielder will burst into thousands of cherry blossoms and will spiral around the area. Once inside the wielder will attack rapidly hidden inside the illusion

5) Endless sleep: The user casts an illusion over their enemies forcing them into a type of dreamless sleep.

6) Double Layer illusion: Endless Sleep: Eternal Nightmares: This is a double layed illusion where the wielder will cast two illusions one to send his target or targets in a long and dreamless sleep. Then he will bring forth their memories and twist them giving them an endless amount of dark nightmares till they finally break the illusion and free themselves

7) Demons Hell: Using this technique uses most of the wielders energy. It will conjure up a high powered illusion that once the affect is taken those caught inside are taken through the 10 levels of hell from 1 to 10 slowly breaking them.

Shinpantouryuu

1) Shinpantouryuu: Shinpan Kiri (Judgement Sword Style: Judgement Slash: using Haki Renshu will swing his blade downwards releasing a large cutting crescent moon blade of Haki that will slice through even titanium

2) Shinpantouryuu: Enraitomento (Judgement Sword Style: Enlightment): Renshu will leap into the air directly in the path of the sun and dive towards his opponent. he will spin. As he does the point of his blade will face down.The sun will reflect off it to blind his opponent as he comes down

3) Shinpantouryuu: Tsuchi Shinpan (Judgement Sword Style: Earth Judgement: Renshu will strike the strike with a powerful slash. he will cause debris to shoot up at his opponent and strike them

4) Shinpantouryuu Koutai-tou (Judgement Sword Style; Reverse Light): Renshu will go for a sword swing at his opponent. But he will quickly drop his sword and spin. he will grab his blade in a reverse grip and with his spin slash out at his opponents chest

5) Shinpantouryuu Joushou ryuu (Shinpantouryuu: Rising Dragon) - Joushou ryuu is a technique inside the SHinpantouryuu. Channeling chi inside his blade Renshu will charge forward at his opponent. His blade will tear through the ground as he swings up as he comes in contact with his opponent. A large dragon made of chi will erupt from the tip and come crashing down on the target. Renshu will shoot through the serpentine dragon chi engulfing him and his blade. He will deliver a strong hard strike to his opponents body to cut right through them

6) Shinpantouryuu Ryu Kan Sen (Dragon Wind Up Flash) - The Ryuu Kan Sen is a technique inside of the Shinpantouryuu. A technique used once one has gotten beside an opponent, it involves a very powerful swing with the twist of your whole body, inflicting a direct blow under the skull.

7) Shinpantouryuu Bunkatsu chikyuu (Splitting Earth) - The Bunkatsu chikyuu is a technique inside the Shinpantouryuu. Renshu will channel Haki into his Muramasa . he will impale it into the ground and release a strong jet of haki into the ground,. The Haki will slice through the ground forming three columns. Earth will shoot up as the Haki spirals through the ground collecting wind durning into a set of three wind drills covered in rock. The drills will fly forward and slam into their intended targets and rip right through them

List Of all weapons: Muramasa
List of weapons techniques:
Forms:

Renshu Nasagi
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Beli : 1024754

Character Sheet
Health:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue7000/7000[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Special Weapond Attack:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue7600/7600[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (7600/7600)
Devil Fruit Power:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue6000/6000[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisame Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 am

Name: Hisame Thatch
list of all techniques:
(origami origami wings of the angels): the user will form sheets of paper into a set of thick wings onto there back with this the user is capable of flight and can fire peices of paper on the wings like knives which would represent the feathers of an eagles wings

(origami origami paper katana): the user will fold peices of paper to make a katana the katana is as hard and sharp as a normal katana by hardening the paper

(origami origami dragon): the user will fold sheets of paper and form a large dragon of paper for combat the dragon is capable of flight and instead of breathing fire like dragons it will fire a scatter shot of paper kunai at the foe

List Of all weapons: paper shurieken, paper katana, paper kunai, giant paper shurieken

List of weapons techniques:

Forms:

Hisame
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Beli : 1006017

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 am

Hisame Thatch has been added to tournement
Luffy
Luffy

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renshu Nasagi Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:19 am

I updated my app. Luffy you can add my costs in

Renshu Nasagi
Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Beli : 1024754

Character Sheet
Health:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue7000/7000[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Special Weapond Attack:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue7600/7600[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (7600/7600)
Devil Fruit Power:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue6000/6000[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Sayuki Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 am

Name: RIna Sayuki

list of all techniques

1) Hundred Knives: A technique used by Rina. She throws ten kunai's that each split into ten smaller knives for a total of one hundred knives

2) Thousand Shuriken: Rina will throw what appears to be ten shuriken but infact she throws a hundre dof them. the shuriken will split into ten smaller ones that will move at a faster speed then the originals. The shuriken will turn into a thousand

3) 5 Way Kunai: Rina throws one larger than average kunai that spilts into five (

4) World of Knives. RIna using Knives and wires throws a number of kunai in different directions making it appear as if she has missed by attached to her fingers and each of the knives are thin wires. She will then be able to control the kunai knive.She will surround her opponent in them and have them come flying at him from every direction

5) realm of Shuriken: using wires and shuriken Rina will throw a large number of splitting shuriken a number of 100 to begin with turning one hundred into one thousand shuriken each with a wire attached. She will flick her wrists and send all those shuriken at her opponent to turn them into one giant pin cushion

6) Heaven Swords: Rina will use ten swords mixing them with wires. She will have them spiral around her target. The points the katana will face them. The swords will shoot towards the opponent and impale them. (1000)

7) Single bombs: Rina will throw eight bombs four from each hand at her opponent. She will make the bombs position around her target and exploded around them

Double Bombs: Rina throws double the amount of bombs. Eight of them around her opponent and the other eight moving in the inside. The outer bombs will explode to force the target inside the circle was the other eight bombs come down around them

9) Triple Bombs: Rina will throw three times the amount of bombs exactly 24. The first eight bombs will act a s adestraction to force the target inside a circle. The second ring of bombs act as an attack to blow up and consume the opponent in smoke after the bombs went off. The third bombs will be just above the other bombs and will come down and explode just after the second bombs explode.

Devil Fruit

1) Seduction Wink: Rina wll perform a simple wink infused with her devil fruit powers to have her opponent begin to lust after her

2) Lust touch: Rina taps her opponent on their body. As she does she uses her devil fruit powers upon the touch to bring up their lust to the surface

3) Kisses of love: Rina will kiss her hand and blow kisses at her targets. The kisses will come to life in the form of red lips. Thousands of them will fly at her opponents (

List Of all weapons

Smoke bombs, Poion bombs, kunai knives, katana, shuriken, Shotgun, Pistols, Whips, rope, rifles, knives, Giant Shuriken, Senbon needles, Five Way Kunai, Five way Shuriken, Ten way Kunai, Ten Way Shuriken, Fifteen Way Kunai, Fifteen Way Shuriken

1) Hundred Knives: A technique used by Rina. She throws ten kunai's that each split into ten smaller knives for a total of one hundred knives

2) Thousand Shuriken: Rina will throw what appears to be ten shuriken but infact she throws a hundre dof them. the shuriken will split into ten smaller ones that will move at a faster speed then the originals. The shuriken will turn into a thousand

3) 5 Way Kunai: Rina throws one larger than average kunai that spilts into five

4) World of Knives. RIna using Knives and wires throws a number of kunai in different directions making it appear as if she has missed by attached to her fingers and each of the knives are thin wires. She will then be able to control the kunai knive.She will surround her opponent in them and have them come flying at him from every direction

5) realm of Shuriken: using wires and shuriken Rina will throw a large number of splitting shuriken a number of 100 to begin with turning one hundred into one thousand shuriken each with a wire attached. She will flick her wrists and send all those shuriken at her opponent to turn them into one giant pin cushion

6) Heaven Swords: Rina will use ten swords mixing them with wires. She will have them spiral around her target. The points the katana will face them. The swords will shoot towards the opponent and impale them.

7) Single bombs: Rina will throw eight bombs four from each hand at her opponent. She will make the bombs position around her target and exploded around them

Double Bombs: Rina throws double the amount of bombs. Eight of them around her opponent and the other eight moving in the inside. The outer bombs will explode to force the target inside the circle was the other eight bombs come down around them

9) Triple Bombs: Rina will throw three times the amount of bombs exactly 24. The first eight bombs will act a s adestraction to force the target inside a circle. The second ring of bombs act as an attack to blow up and consume the opponent in smoke after the bombs went off. The third bombs will be just above the other bombs and will come down and explode just after the second bombs explode.

Forms: Haki and Devil Fruit (Yuchi Yuchi no Mi)

Last edited by Rina Sayuki on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Rina Sayuki

Beli : 1023555

Character Sheet
Health:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue700/700[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Special Weapond Attack:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue1250/1250[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1250)
Devil Fruit Power:
[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue300/300[Read Me]Tournement Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyuki Tadame Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:45 am

Name: Miyuki Tadame 'BLood Queen Yuki'

list of all techniques

1) Chi chi no Ryuu (Blood Blood dragon): Using the Blood fruit the wielder will create a massive serpentine dragon off their own blood

2) Chi chi no Yiba (Sword of Blood: The user using their blood fruit will creater a sharp cutting blade made out of theirs or someone elses blood that they have consumed

3) Chi Chi no Tama (Chi Chi Bullet): The user will breath in bringing blood to their mouth and release a large sphere of hard pressured blood. The sphere will be fired at high speed allowing it to even demolish a cement wall.

4) Chi chi no Kabe (Blood Blood Wall): The wielder will create a solid wall made of hard blood to be used as a defensive against attacks

5) Chi Chi no Ropu (BLood Blood Ropes): The wielder will create solid ropes made of their own blood to bind the opponent or real them

6) Chi Chi no Hari o ame ga futte (Blood Blood Raining Needles): Using their own blood or anothers the user has absorbed the wielder will create thousands of needles made of blood in the air. The wielder will direct the needles into flying towards their enemy piercing them

7) Chi Chi no Kushizashi no kei (Blood BLood Impalement): The user will slam their fists onto the ground right in front of their opponent. The moment they do a large number of spikes made of blood will shoot up towards their targets to impale them

Chi Chi no Subarashii taki (Blood Blod Great Waterfall): The user will summon a large column made entirely of blood and will have it come crashing down on their opponent and the surrounding area like a waterfall. This uses a large amount of blood up and can only be used once a day

9) Chi CHi no Ude (Blood blood arm) The user will encase one of there arms in blood. The blood will take the shape of a giant muscled arm. The user will punch their opponent using this more powerful arm to deal extra damage to his foe.

10: Chi chi no Hoippu (Blood Blood Whips): The user will create dozens of whips made out of blood. They can grip them and use them or close range/long range or use them in mid air to strike his opponents

Sword ChiTouryuu (Blood Sword Style)
1) Crimson wave: The user slashes downwards with one or more blades to release one or two large arcs of blood that turn into crescent shaped blades of solid blood.

2) Cry: The user swings his blade downwards releasing a large blast of blood and Haki mixed towards to wash over his opponent. The blood turns into slicing blades tearing the area apart and the Haki explode\s upon contact of what it touches

List Of all weapons Claymore (6500 Beli)

Sword ChiTouryuu (Blood Sword Style)

1) Crimson wave: The user slashes downwards with one or more blades to release one or two large arcs of blood that turn into crescent shaped blades of solid blood.

2) Cry: The user swings his blade downwards releasing a large blast of blood and Haki mixed towards to wash over his opponent. The blood turns into slicing blades tearing the area apart and the Haki explode\s upon contact of what it touches

Forms:

Miyuki Tadame
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Beli : 1023539

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 am

Miyuki Tadame has been added to the tournement!
Renshu nasagi has been added to the tournement!
Rina sayuki has been added to the tournement!
Luffy
Luffy

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down