One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dj's Haki Determination Training

2 posters

Go down

Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty Dj's Haki Determination Training

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Dj is sitting around a large rocky area where his ship has landed he is about to begin training for his Haki Determination training he has been longing to train as he gets up and walks a bit to where he will train he explains what his Haki will do "Haki Determination.
is The strongest haki ability it has been show that the user can control animals, threaten and scare people, make opponents pass out, an even hit an damage Logia type devil fruit users. if i master this Haki i will be able to hit Logia type devil fruit users my weakness! so now lets begin my training this spot looks like a good enough place to train" Dj begins to focus to use his Haki and tenses up his eyes showing that hes initiating his Haki if done correctly he should be able to control animals he spies a bird sitting gracefully on a rock he stares at the bird and uses his Haki on the bird but after used the bird still acts like normal Dj can't control it he closes his eyes and puts his hand on his head "guh.... this will be a lot harder than i thought it would be...but i have to keep trying! if brother Leji was able to master his Haki then i should be able to master mine!" he gathers more energy and looks at the bird again he tenses his eyes on the bird yet again and suddenly the bird stops what its doing and stares directly at Dj "hah! it worked!....wait..i still have to command it to do something just in case it worked hmmm.....see that little spider over there!?" Dj points to a small baby Spider thats still trying to weave a web "kill and eat that Spider! go!" suddenly the bird started to fly and quickly darted at the Spider with its beak open and suddenly the Spider is scooped from its web and the Bird eats the Spider doing no harm to himself "hah! it worked! i bet im as strong or even stronger than brother's Leji and Ace now!!" Dj deactivates his Haki and the bird is in control of his own body again then flies away as if nothing had happend Dj turned around and walked back up to his ship but then he suddenly stops and turn back around "wait i only did that once! lets keep practicing to make sure i get the hang of my Haki hmmm?" suddenly 3 banndits appear behind Dj wanting to capture him for his bounty "heh suite yourselves doragun doragun memori mashinhou! (dragon dragon scale machinegun)" Dj fired dragon scales formed over his body like bullets to stab the people but they suddenly phased right through them they all possesed logia type devil fruits 1 with the smoke smoke fruit and 2 with the suna suna no mi Dj responded " heh guess i can train my Haki on you three! taste this!" Dj focused a lot more energy and tensed up his eyes and stare at the bandits showing Dj has initiated my Haki though Dj made it weaker so i dont make them pass out unconcious they think Dj has done nothing so they all start rushing towards him to attack him but Dj simply side stepped away from them "hope my Haki did the job! doragun doragun bibu sumasshu!! (dragon dragon tail smash)" Dj formed a dragons tail on his body and swiped his tail at all three of them and they actually hit! Dj's Haki was succesful he swung his tail at the so hard that they couldn't move and they are terrified at this "bandits:hoo....how did you hit us! we know all of the info about you your a Zoan type! how could you hit us Logia type devil fruit users!!?" Dj responded "heh you see before you guys showed up i was training to master Haki Determination..thats what i used on you guys so i could hit you regardless if you are Logia type fruit users" the bandits responded "bandits: but if you did use a Haki to hit us then how did we not know!!? we would have felt the pressure from you activating it! Dj responded again "i weakened my Haki's strength so you all would never notice i used it if i really used its full potential i would have knocked you all unconcious and that would be no fun there would really be no action...though this still was boring..all three of you bareley even put up a fight....and now your dead..." Dj would say as he stabbed each of the bandits in there hearts with a Dragon's Katana as they died he decided to burn the bodies so nobody would notice that they were killed " doragun doragun....gogyou hasui (dragon dragon fire stream)" Dj's head turned into a dragon's head and emitted a stream of hot flames ingniting the bodies and burnt them to ashes after that he responded " that was good...but i still have to use the last power of my Haki...to knock people unconcious and to intimidate them....ughhhh....ore annoyances?" suddenly 2 more bandits appeared at Dj though they aren't even devil fruit users for they stated that after they said they wanted his bounty " good...then i can test the other power of my Haki on you goons!" he suddenly said in a darker voice " do you really want to fight me!? do you want to lose your lives in vain!!? suddenly Dj's Haki took effect and the two bandits were terrified they were sweating and there legs were shaking and one of them was so scared that he ran back away from them however the other stayed put no matter how scared he was he was about to charge at Dj until he said "very well....your life is forfeit!!" with that Dj's Haki took effect again and you could literally see the strength Dj was emitting for his Haki the bandit suddenly passed out and was knocked unconcious and fell to the floor as he lowered his voice he said "oh well....theres another dead soul...you should have followed your friend...he was right...ill just throw you into the ocean were your body wont be found" Dj grabbed the unconcious bandit by one of his legs then literally threw him into the ocean he stayed afloat for a few minutes but then sank to the depths below Crocodile emitted from the ship and saw Dj "Crocodile: Dj what happend?" Dj responded in a nice tone "huh?..oh nothing nothing i just had to walk on land for a little bit im fine now hehe lets get going" Dj said as he walked back onto the deck of his ship along with Crocodile and began to set sail

Last edited by dragoon master dj on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Young Pirate-Captain Of The Dragon Rider Pirates

Beli : 1008734
Experience : 6

Character Sheet
Health:
Dj's Haki Determination Training Left_bar_bleue250/250Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
Dj's Haki Determination Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
Dj's Haki Determination Training Left_bar_bleue50/50Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Back to top Go down

Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty Re: Dj's Haki Determination Training

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

TRAINING COMPLETE
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Dj's Haki Determination Training Left_bar_bleue250/250Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
Dj's Haki Determination Training Left_bar_bleue400/400Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
Dj's Haki Determination Training Left_bar_bleue50/50Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm

TRAINING EDITED AND FINISHED
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 pm

God Damn 1133 words.

Training Approved
Luffy
Luffy
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin

Beli : 1009663
Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health:
Dj's Haki Determination Training Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Special Weapond Attack:
Dj's Haki Determination Training Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Devil Fruit Power:
Dj's Haki Determination Training Left_bar_bleue550/550Dj's Haki Determination Training Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

https://onepiece-rpg1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down