One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More RPG Rules

Go down

More RPG Rules Empty More RPG Rules

Post by Luffy Wed May 12, 2010 8:24 pm

While new members arrive (I thank those who make the commercials for the forum (I also thank my own course )), I decided to add several new rules:

The posts in rpg must now make minimum 5 lines !

And for several reasons:

- The posts are too short not much interest ...
- What is the answer to a post on one line?
- The more description of the actions of a character, the better you can imagine what happens, the better you can understand the situation.
- It is therefore more enjoyable ^ ^

This was for information, I expect no particular answer (unless you want to protest But I warn you, I'm able to throw people to the sharks (and for those who forget my birthday)).

I recall that you can change your character if you want, by asking me to unlock ...

Spelling mistakes will be punished if too many.

Consider using punctuation (to make sentences with a capital letter and a point). I know it's not easy to write correctly, but still it is not that hard ... For complicated words, I understand, but for those found anywhere, no excuses!

There is no reason for grammer mistakes, were all 11 and older in the forum so we should no most words, some of us are smarter then others, if you need help spelling or any other grammer then just pm me or any other smart older admin, i expect to get a very smart admin which you can pm him about it, but intell then you'll have to deal with me Smile

But for real no slang no texting words i want professional writting, as if you were writting a paper to college. Here are the warnings you get for not right language

Warnings

You can get a warning if:
- You post more than once a message game less than five lines.
- You make too much spelling errors (when y'en almost a word ...).
- You Flood in part outside the flooding.
- You do not respect these rules there.
Luffy
Luffy
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin

Beli : 1011863
Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health:
More RPG Rules Left_bar_bleue1350/1350More RPG Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Special Weapond Attack:
More RPG Rules Left_bar_bleue1800/1800More RPG Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Devil Fruit Power:
More RPG Rules Left_bar_bleue550/550More RPG Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

https://onepiece-rpg1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down