One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

+2
Sir. Crocodile
dragoon master dj
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 pm

before we go to logue town for supplies the crew and I decided to stop at barate the floating resturant to eat and get some food for our adventure before we begin our journey wonder what will happen here
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Young Pirate-Captain Of The Dragon Rider Pirates

Beli : 1008734
Experience : 6

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Left_bar_bleue250/250the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Left_bar_bleue400/400the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Left_bar_bleue50/50the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Back to top Go down

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty Re: the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

Post by Sir. Crocodile Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 pm

As i wake up, and try not to disturb uzumaki or Captain, i go in the kitchen and try and wipe up us, some breakfest. I then start chopping and stirring and things, and when i awake dj and uzu I wake them with a full corsed breakfest meal. " I hope you guys enjoy that, that the last of our food, so eat slow untill we go to some market. May i ask were are we going Captain DJ?
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Beli : 1008775
Experience : 3

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Left_bar_bleue0/0the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Left_bar_bleue0/0the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty Re: the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:50 pm

excellent crocodile and as for where we are going since we are out of food for now we shall be going to the floating resturant barate to go buy some food that can feed us for weeks maybe even months and maybe dine there too if were still hungry haha

as i walk towards the table i call uzumaki's name telling him to wake up that breakfast is ready
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Left_bar_bleue250/250the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Left_bar_bleue400/400the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Left_bar_bleue50/50the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 pm

I notice uzumaki isn't moving i try and wake him but nothing happens.
I then sit back down with captain, can i cook or what. [over confident ego]
Captain can we talk about your relations with straw hat leji.
it seems you think highly of him, why is that so.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:08 pm

haha that was one of the best meals i have ever had! and for your question

me and Leji are very good friends we both always wanted to be pirates when we were young but he when he bacame captain of the straw hat pirates i was so happy for him but was jealous cause i had yet to achieve my goal but when my father died and named me captain of the dragon rider pirates i wanted to go show him how good i got but hhe already left on his journey i heard he already went to barate and went to logue town so i decided to follow him not only to show him how much better i have become but also we nned to go there for supplies he has the power of the gomu gomu no mi the gum gum fruit
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:14 pm

So you guys are like long time rivals, who care for each other. I wish i had a rival at home on grandline in alabasta. Did i tell you Captain Dragon, that i also have some type of navigation skills, how'd you think i got from grand line all the way to east blue were you found me at.
I then see which way the wind is blowing, and notice there is no wind blowing, meaning were going to be here a long time.
Damn what can we do to kill time, i think of a way....

Note: this wind is good because we can just rp untill uzumaki gets on were we go to barati.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:19 pm

hmmmmm your pretty amazing crocodile being a good cook, and navigator and 2nd captain thats exceleent and.........we could play some cards or something or just chill ughh never new uzumaki was the major sleeping in types -_-
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Unfortunaly we have no cards lol, man we have no supplies.

Wanna lift some weights or invent some new cool weapon for the ship.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:29 pm

well we do have some new weapons already for the ship care for me to show you this ships firepower? hahaha and remind me after we leave barate's when we get to logue town to buy some playing cards along with the supplies and such lol
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 pm

*Laughing* This is gonna be fun Captain.
Lets test out these Dragon canons your father made.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:48 pm

sure but we only have a small amount of cannon balls so once we use them up well have to defend the ship from attackers ourselves until we get to logue town lets go

we go down to the lower deck

these are the dragon cannons

the cannons look like the neck and head of a dragon and are gold

"after a couple minutes we only have one cannonball left"

last one we'll aim at the giant rock

i fire the cannonball and it fires and makes a perfect circular hole right through the rock

well thats all the cannonballs
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:08 pm

lol seriously your dad could of left us more. What am i doing talking about captains lovable Father after what he did for the crew, i should be a shamed of my self. I then create a sand ball, look dj, i came up with this ideal when i was sleep dreaming last night. It will help us.
Instead of buying like 1000 canon ball[overstatement]we can buy just about enough that will last tell we get to grand line. Because my suna canon balls are like just regular canon balls.
I place on in and aim and shoot, and i completely miss the rock.
Hey i maybe good at cooking and navigating but snipping is Uzumaki's job.*laughs*
Hey i got an ideal lets play with uzumaki while he's sleep Muhahahahhaa.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Laughing nah that would be rud------ funny
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Man we need something to do, lets lift some weights.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 pm

we should just set sail while hes still sleeping hell eventually wake up
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:25 am

[we cant set said there is no wind]
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:38 am

then lets go and make some!

with the power of my doragun doragun fruit i form dragon wings on my back and fly til im behind our sail

................what direction is barate's again -_-
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:43 am

NE, as uzumaki finally awakes, sorry guys but im leaving.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 am

heh.......well fine go ahead the lifeboats are at the back of the ship sorry but we have no more food so i cant give you none....good luck out there uzumaki
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:51 am

I turn my head, why did he leave.

All of a sudden a giant breeze swoop us and we landed right next to barati.
What sher luck we have Captain.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 am

Shocked

......and i was ready to go to xD

i land next to crocodile and my wings submerge into my body to be in my normal human form

crocodile....go inside and find us a table to dine at while your doing that ill go straight to the counter and buy lots of food to store in the ship for our journey well dine here also so were not hungry while traveling after eating we will go to logue town in search of supplies and items and playing cards ^^ hopefully this will be fast and no mercernaries bounty hunters or marines trouble us lets go

i say as i begin to walk off the ship but before i do i drop the anchor so the ship stays as i stand near barate waiting for crocodile

when i post in red im talking gray is stating things
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 am

I look for a table near a window, just like strawhat leji said the marines seen how strong dj's father was, and now since dj was apart of that great family they know he will be strong to, they will try and capture him real early, since what i did they see him as a major threat. If you see marine ships, get the hell outta there Crocodile, im leaving my little bro's faith in your hands if he dies, so young i will not hold back on you crocodile. " what ever leji like you could beat me hee haw"

The green is a flash back
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:14 am

i walk up to the ragister and ask to give me as much food as possible for 5500 beli he asked me exactly what i wanted i replied by saying anything meat,veggies,fruits etc. he then gave me a huumongously large bag of assorted food i give the man a pleasant smile and say origato ^^ as i walk back to the ship quickly and put all the food in the cellar room i walk back in and find crocodile i sit with him at the table and grab a menu but i kinda cover the part of my face thats not facing the wall and crocodile wonders as i whisper to him

im hiding this part of my face because every one in the marine corp has at least heard about me and say my pictures in wanted signs if they even get a glimpse of my face they'll spot us and attack us immediatley we can probably take them though i really dont want to fight at a public resturant as i look through the menu wondering of what out of all of the delicious meals i wish to try
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:19 am

DJ ll...l.lll oook its a marine war ship, they say everyone of those have atleast a rear admiral or higher on it, what should we do captain.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 am

!!!? what!!? nothing but fleet admirals and captains!? thats unheard of!! grrrr.............theres no way we will be able to escape there probably going to notice the dragun overlord (our ship) once they see the ship they'll definatley know im here
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next