One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

+2
Sir. Crocodile
dragoon master dj
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 4 Empty Re: the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 am

now we are heading to logue town as i walk down to crocodile i smirk and punch him lightly YOU GOT SOME BRAINS MAN!! that was very smart of you remembering that they forgot the seastone handcuffs! GRR!....that shock still hurts but its no big deal i was actually only faking my passing out
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Young Pirate-Captain Of The Dragon Rider Pirates
Young Pirate-Captain Of The Dragon Rider Pirates

Beli : 1008734
Experience : 6

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4