One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

+2
Sir. Crocodile
dragoon master dj
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty Re: the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:24 am

We hurry back to the ship, and we are trying to make our excape, suddenly a canon ball crashes into the ship. Dj we have stop the canon balls first
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Beli : 1010975
Experience : 3

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty Re: the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 am

grr....i wont be able to.....use some sand to provide a shield i refuse to let this ship be destroyed! remember dont go down without a fight got it!?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Young Pirate-Captain Of The Dragon Rider Pirates

Beli : 1010934
Experience : 6

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenchu Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 am

I screem hie hie no ice age, freezing the ocean your riding on, no were to run now i guess you'll have to fight.
Tenchu
Tenchu
Admiral
Admiral

Beli : 1116447

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 am

I then watch and see tenchu capture these guys by him-se3lf
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Beli : 1017863

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7800/7800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7800/7800)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8500/8500the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/8500)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6800/6800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6800/6800)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 am

he!! just our luck....one of them posses the powers of the hie hie no mi well try this! i know your weakness! dorugan dorugan gogyua kasui! (dragon dragon fire stream i spit our a large stream of flames towards tenchu aiming to burn him to a crisp

ice melts against fire

when i type in gray its RP statements etc. red is when im talking and blue will be for flashbacks
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 am

I jump on the ice, and i use suna suna: death confiment to un melt the ice, then i float back on the ship. go dj i'll hold them off, use your wind to make us go faster,
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onago Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 am

I stand feeling sorry for this rookie, to be taking out so early and by tenchu.

Onago
Admiral
Admiral

Beli : 1116897

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenchu Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 am

i was about to fall in the water but made ice on the ocean to stand on, I then start throwing ice sabers at your ship, then i start thowing ice balls.
Tenchu
Tenchu
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 am

no its no use they can easily cath up to use crocodile make us some cannon balls ill use the ships sacred dragon cannons for them hurry i can hold off the guy with the ice powers just hurry with the orbs!
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:46 am

tenchu i released a stream of fire at you how did you dodge/block it?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 am

I use suna suna no: sables to create a little tornado, then it gets bigger since tornados use water to get bigger, now its a full tornadoand the wind makes us fliy away.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenchu Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:49 am

I instantly freeze the entire tornado, i then see you two's i use ice age to make the water turn into ice.
Tenchu
Tenchu
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 am

crocodile! why must you insist on trying to escape!? its useless i know those admirals those are the might smoker, onago and tenchu they will find us no matter what we do we must fight! hurry and make some sand cannon balls please trust me!
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 am

i take out my dragons scythe taste my wrath!! dragon scythe: winding blowback!!

i slash my scythe in the air which fires a wind blade shaped shockwave at you attempting to bunt into you

doragun doragun gogyou kasui (dragon dragon fire stream)

i fire another blast of fire at your sheet of ice melting it back into the ocean attempting to make you fall in and drown in the ocean the shockwave i fired at you attempts to bunt and push you into the ocean
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onago Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:54 am

I then use lightning speed to teleport to dj, your done my boy, goro goro no 2000 volts, i send 2000 volts threw your body thus making you pass out i suggest

Onago
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:54 am

I start making canon balls for dj.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenchu Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:54 am

you two really think you can escape me. Hie Hie no: ice piller, i make a giant piller of ice right in front of you, obviously boats aren't fast so you guys should crash and if you dont want to sink then you'll fight.
Tenchu
Tenchu
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:56 am

Justice will be served
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7800/7800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7800/7800)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8500/8500the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/8500)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6800/6800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6800/6800)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:57 am

!!? a lightning user!!? grr...not so fast!! doragun doragun tsubasa of gogyou (dragon dragon wings of fire) i quickly form dragon wings behind my back where onago is made out of flames to block against his attack if he attempts to touch me to send the volts in my body the wings shall burn him into a crisp
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 am

crocodile! stuff the cannoballs into that dragon cannon it should already be prepared to fire!! i point to a cannon on the ships deck thats right behind crocodile
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onago Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:02 am

burn a lightning man dj, you calculated wrong muhahahahha. i send 2000 volts to your body, and i was burned but recovered easily but real slow, that attacked actually hurted. i grab dj's knocked out head and picks him up an teleport back to the warship.

Onago
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 am

i place them in there.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 am

These guys are incrdible strong-i dont even need to do nothing but shoot canon balls
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 am

I see my captain and i instintly give up, i let them capture me, i tell them to keep the ship in a pound do not destroy it, and i remeber now why uzumaki left, when luffy told us about Captain and the marines, he left he knew the marines would find us and capture us, so he coward out and left.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenchu Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 am

I grab crocodile, and freeze his arms and legs.
Tenchu
Tenchu
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next