One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

+2
Sir. Crocodile
dragoon master dj
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty Re: the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 am

i begin to slowly whisper dammit! if only i had more time....to create more techniques this outsome would have been a little better leji.....looks like i wont get the chance to show you how much i progressed to you after all heh....you were always better than me

a large gust of wind blows around logue town as i pass out
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Young Pirate-Captain Of The Dragon Rider Pirates

Beli : 1010934
Experience : 6

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Back to top Go down

the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty Re: the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line

Post by Smoker Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:08 am

Lucky for you two we will let you two live, but you'll suffer in impel down for the rest of your life's. Hee heee, i love serving justice, good work tenchu, onago. You too will get there bounty in cash..
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Beli : 1017863

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7800/7800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7800/7800)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8500/8500the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/8500)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6800/6800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6800/6800)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 am

I feel something just broke in my heart, i then reach for my plate and it cracks i look at the vivre card i have for DJ and its slowly turning to dust, is he in troble. What the hell those marines. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Luffy
Luffy
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin

Beli : 1011863
Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1350/1350the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/550the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

https://onepiece-rpg1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Onago Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:11 am

Hey this dj guy wasn't so strong. I was expecting better, i guess since he's going to impel down i'll never find out if hes strong like his father once was.

Onago
Admiral
Admiral

Beli : 1116897
Experience : 3

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:12 am

I look at these marines and i still have a way to excape with captain.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Beli : 1010975

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onago Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 am

well my job is done Smoker-san i'll be going to sleep.

Onago
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 am

i open one of my eyes and look at the lightning user heh....lucky for you you got to me and croco...dile to early for me to actually train all of the techniques i had..............stored for yo..u then i truly pass out as my head falls
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 am

I juse need to wait for captain to awake so i can tell him, they beat us only mistack they made was they didn't put seastone hand cuffs on devil fruit users.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenchu Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 am

I smile next stop is strawhat leji, fire leg ace, and iron dragon kiriginai
Tenchu
Tenchu
Admiral
Admiral

Beli : 1116447

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 am

i quickly open my eyes !!!? leji! i swear to god if you dare lay a finger on him.....i will kill you dont ask me how....but i will find a way!!

Last edited by dragoon master dj on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 am

the vivre card slowly keeps turning to ash
Luffy
Luffy

Beli : 1011863
Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1350/1350the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/550the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

https://onepiece-rpg1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:22 am

I then turn my handcuffs to ash then turning dj's to ash, now dj, i make a sand storm as a distraction as dj flies us off, find the ship then get the hell outta here.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenchu Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 am

what the hell i then freeze the tornado, were are they were could they be.
Tenchu
Tenchu
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onago Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 am

im sleep so theres no way i could get them down, what type of plan im the only one who could go in the air to get you two but im sleep so theres no use.

Onago
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ill admit your strong but every bounter needs to learn to put seastone handcuffs on us devil fruit users!!!!

i land us on the ship and i hurry and pull up the anchor and begin to turn the ship though with some trouble im still feeling pain from that electric shock but i continue to drive the boat away from barates away to rogue town as i yell to croc

croc your sand cannonballs are still in that one cannon ball arent the!!? fire them at there ship i want them to at least take some damage from us!
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:26 am

Not so fast Hydra, i form 9 headed dragons of poison on my body, you wont get away that easily. I start attacking with the dragons.
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7800/7800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7800/7800)
Special Weapond Attack:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8500/8500the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/8500)
Devil Fruit Power:
the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6800/6800the dragon rider pirates prepare for the grand line - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6800/6800)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:26 am

as there still looking for us i luagh maniaclly and tell them the truth of myself FOOLS FORGOT WHAT MY BOUNTY PAPER SAID IM AS SLY AND SNEAKY AS A CUNNING DRAGON SNAKE!! LOOKS LIKE I FOOLED YA! croc aim the cannons! and fire!!!!!!!
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:26 am

I start throwing sand swords and sandy balls at the heads and i kill them all.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:27 am

forget fire make that wind with my tornado
so we can get the hell outta here.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenchu Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 am

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tenchu
Tenchu
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onago Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:29 am

from his screeming i wake up, why the hell are you screeming.

Onago
Admiral
Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:29 am

how do these young pirates keep excaping from me.
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 am

guh! fine hurry and make the tornado ill distract them FIRE!!!!

i trigger the cannons and they fire crocodile's hardened sand cannonballs at both the hydra and the ship smoker,tenchu and onago are on aiming to destroy and sink there ship and hit the hydra

DORAGUN DORAGUN MEMORI MANISHOU!! (dragon dragon scale machinegun

i form dragon scales then break them off and fire them at smoker and his allies like bullets aiming to stab and peirce them
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 am

it is already to late as i fired the cannons and my scales towards the marines we were already halfway gone from there sights
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Crocodile Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 am

sables

we fly forward why your ship flies backwards.
Sir. Crocodile
Sir. Crocodile
Young Pirate
Young Pirate

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next